Monday, April 13, 2009

JEWELRY EXPERTS!! I am desperate to find out the meaning of my ring??!!?

I would love to find out the meaning of my ring. My irish grandmother gave it to me if that helps anything





I have enclosed a link for the picture, but its hard to see the little details.





http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...





Description:


There are a total of seven stones, within what looks like to be a flower arrangement, with the biggest of the seven stones at the center of the flower.





The center stone is set in a square shape, with petals surrounding, holding the other 6 slightly smaller stones.





There are leaves going into the band at each side. its a very small ring, fit for a pinky, or maybe a child.





*Please, this ring means everything to me and I would love to know what it means.
JEWELRY EXPERTS!! I am desperate to find out the meaning of my ring??!!?
Say
FlowersBirthday FlowersSympathy FlowersI wish I could see it, I%26#039;ve been studying jewelry and gemstones and the ring sounds awesome.





I don%26#039;t have a myspace account, so it won%26#039;t show me the pic.





Take care of the ring, be careful how you clean it and enjoy!
Reply:it is the kingdom of the tree fairy%26#039;s..............visual arts

No comments:

Post a Comment