Monday, April 13, 2009

Demonstration ideas?

I have a 5 minute recording in a TV studio-like environment and I need some ideas kinda desperately. Since it%26#039;s a school project I don%26#039;t have a budget, which means that I can%26#039;t hire professionals, which means that I have to do relatively easy demostrations, like origami or flower arrangements or magic (for free of course). Can anyone help me out? Contacts would be appreciated too. Thanks!





PS: Since it%26#039;s in a studio there%26#039;s gonna be air conditioning so it%26#039;s best not to have any fire about. Electrical appliances are alright though.
Demonstration ideas?
Say
FlowersBirthday FlowersSympathy FlowersSince its a school project, why do you have the idea of hiring professional?Shouldn%26#039;t you be doing it by yourself?





BTW what is the topic about?


Try balloon sculpting, easy to learn and equipments are relatively cheap.puppy teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment