Monday, April 13, 2009

How do I make fruit arrangements similar to edible arrangements?

I am looking into cutting the melons in flower shape and pineapple in star shapes. I noticed they also make other shapes. Any good websites for fruit carving?
How do I make fruit arrangements similar to edible arrangements?
Say
FlowersBirthday FlowersSympathy FlowersI went to Culinary Arts school, and my boyfriend is a chef. The way edible arrangement does it is by using fruit cutters and not ripe fruit. That way the fruit doesn%26#039;t get mushy. Try using metal cookie cutters with basic shapes to get the form you want. Remember edible arrangements does only flowers and stars, the rest is about placement. Also invest in a sharp pairing knife to cut around the fruit. Dull knifes create more problems than what%26#039;s worth.hairstyles hair style

No comments:

Post a Comment